We make moving fun.
Knightspeed is a growing company in need of talent. Make up to $20+ an hour, including tips and bonuses.
- Knightspeed’s services include household goods moving, commercial relocations, mass-moving projects, and general labor.
- The company was founded in Orlando, by University of Central Florida Alumni, originally as a student dorm moving service in 2013. The business has evolved to a full-service residential and commercial moving company, servicing the entire state of Florida.
- Knightspeed sells peace of mind and customer service. The company’s reputation is its most valuable asset. The Knightspeed team are active members of the community, partnering with a series of real estate companies, universities, and non-profits!
- Deliver a stress-free experience to the customer
- Safely pack and transport household goods
- Grow with Knightspeed
- Flexible availability of 15-25 hours per week
- Willing and able to lift 150 pounds comfortably
- Must have customer service and manual labor experience
How it works
Knightspeed works in teams of 2 or more. Teams are split up between Leads and Wings. The Lead is responsible for the completion of the move. The Wing(s) crush the jobs alongside the Lead.
- Lead Base pay: $15/hour
- Wing Base pay: $12/hour
- Last year, Knightspeed teams averaged $20/hr pay including tips
- Flexible self scheduling. Work on your own time.
- Work with young millennial team of entrepreneurs.
- Work in an outdoor hands-on environment.
- Earn money while you work out.