We make moving fun.
Knightspeed is a growing company in need of talent. Make up to $20+ an hour, including tips and bonuses.
- Knightspeed’s services include household goods moving, commercial relocations, mass-moving projects, and general labor.
- The company was founded in Orlando, by University of Central Florida Alumni, originally as a student dorm moving service in 2013. The business has evolved to a full-service residential and commercial moving company, servicing the entire state of Florida.
- Knightspeed sells peace of mind and customer service. The company’s reputation is its most valuable asset. The Knightspeed team are active members of the community, partnering with a series of real estate companies, universities, and non-profits!
- Deliver a stress-free experience to the customer
- Safely pack and transport household goods
- Grow with Knightspeed
- Flexible availability of 15-25 hours per week
- Willing and able to lift 150 pounds comfortably
- Must have customer service and manual labor experience
How it works
Knightspeed works in teams of 2 or more. Teams are split up between Leads and Wings. The Lead is responsible for the completion of the move. The Wing(s) crush the jobs alongside the Lead.
- Lead Base pay: $15/hour
- Wing Base pay: $12/hour
- Last year, Knightspeed teams averaged $20/hr pay including tips
- Flexible self scheduling. Work on your own time.
- Work with young millennial team of entrepreneurs.
- Work in an outdoor hands-on environment.
- Earn money while you work out.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.