Frequently Asked Questions
Moving day is full of questions. Here are some answers.
- To submit an appointment request, simply fill out the form. You will initially receive an email stating that we have received your request. This is NOT an appointment confirmation.
- Once the request is submitted, a Knightspeed team member will contact you within 24 hours at the phone number you provided.
- Only once you have spoken to a representative, verifying some information about your move and your estimated total price, will you receive an appointment confirmation.
- Updated pricing effective January 1, 2022. Please read carefully.
- Deposit: A $50 deposit is required at the time of booking. The $50 deposit goes towards your total and is credited to your final invoice payment. This deposit is refundable up to 48 hours before your appointment. If Knightspeed is unable to confirm your request, there is no time limit on a full deposit refund.
- Hourly Rate: Knightspeed will bill each service at its hourly rate. The movers start a timer when they arrive at your location, and stop the timer as soon as they’re done working at the final destination. You are charged the hourly rate times the amount of time the job took to complete, prorated in 15 minute increments.
- Service Charges:
- Full Service & Gold Service: one-time $139 Truck & Fuel charge.
- Labor Only: one-time $50 Travel charge.
- These charges are added to your invoice total. Some moves will also incur long distance fees which will be disclosed at the time of booking confirmation.
- Optional Charges:
- Additional mover: $35/hour
- Additional Truck: $199 per truck
Yes. The Labor Only rate applies to loading, unloading, or both. It also has the option to include furniture dollies and basic tools for just $10/hr.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- You will be asked to place a $50 booking fee at the time of your booking. The $50 booking fee is charged when you place your booking and is in addition to your hourly rate.
- On the day of the move, you will be billed for the balance upon your approval.
Yes. The Full Service & Gold Service rate includes a truck.
Storage available in select locations. Contact us for more information.
Absolutely! Our team works hard to make you happy. Your tips are highly appreciated. 5-20% of your total price to each mover is customary.