Frequently Asked Questions
Moving day is full of questions. Here are some answers.
- The movers start a timer when they arrive at your home and stop it as soon as they’re done working. You’re only charged the hourly rate by the amount of time you used.
- There are zero additional fees will be added to your total. The $50 booking fee is charged when you place your booking and is in addition to your hourly rate.
Yes! We are licensed and insured. Movers license number #IM2581
Although every job is different, averages from our previous customers are the following:
|Home Size||Number of Movers||Number of Hours Range|
|1-2 Bedroom||2 Movers||2-4 Hours|
|3 Movers||2-3 Hours|
|3 Bedroom||2 Movers||4-6 Hours|
|3 Movers||3-5 Hours|
- Tips that will save you time
- Assure clear unobstructed pathways
- Reserve elevators and truck parking zones
- Limit number of miscellaneous unpacked items
- Common time delays
- Long distance pathways from door to truck
- Limited elevator or stair access
- Excess un-packed items
- Inclement weather
Yes. The Full Service rate includes a truck.
Yes. The Labor Only rate applies to loading, unloading, or both. It also includes dollies and basic tools for furniture assembly!
Absolutely. Furniture assembly is included in all services.
Absolutely not! The majority of our customers are local residents and families.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- You will be asked to place a $50 booking fee at the time of your booking. The $50 booking fee is charged when you place your booking and is in addition to your hourly rate.
- On the day of the move, you will be billed for the balance upon your approval.
Storage available in select locations. Contact us for more information.
Absolutely! Our team works hard to make you happy. Your tips are highly appreciated.